Florida ICES

The Network Place for Florida ICES Sugar Artists

Hello, I am interested in finding others in the North West Florida area to discuss the sugar arts with, anyone there?

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you at?  I'm in Levy county, sort of between Gainesville and Ocala.  We've recently started a club, the Ocala Cake Club.  We meet once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the Ocala Elks Lodge,  we do dinner from 5:30 -6:30 and then our meeting is from 6:30 - 8:00.  Our group is growing and we are all learning and having so much fun!  If you are interested or need more information just let me know.  :)

Thanks for the offer!  I live above Panama City in the Panhandle which is about 4 hours away.  Enjoy your sugar fun!

Maureen Woods said:

Where are you at?  I'm in Levy county, sort of between Gainesville and Ocala.  We've recently started a club, the Ocala Cake Club.  We meet once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the Ocala Elks Lodge,  we do dinner from 5:30 -6:30 and then our meeting is from 6:30 - 8:00.  Our group is growing and we are all learning and having so much fun!  If you are interested or need more information just let me know.  :)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Merrie Lee Axtell Reese.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service