Florida ICES

The Network Place for Florida ICES Sugar Artists

Hello Everyone,

As you know it is not legal to bake and sell goods from home in Florida.  I am trying to get the Cottage Food Act passed and I need your help.  I have two letters you can send to your state representative and another letter for your family and friends to send.  Power is in numbers and if we truly want to have our own business from home we all need to work together.

Feel free to use these letters and send to your State Representative and Local Representative.  You could go to State Representatives for Florida and send the letters to everyone.  I sent my letters to all the representatives because it is something good for the whole state.  I hope you will participate with this and I hope your family and friends will do the same.

Thank you,

Barbara

COTTAGE FOOD ACT.doc

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

ABC Action News will be interviewing me this Sunday regarding Florida Baking At Home legally. I hope this will help us get the Cottage Food Act passed. All who are sending letters to their state representative thank you for the support. Those of you who would like to help email me and I will be glad to send you the letters. Barb

RSS

© 2017   Created by Merrie Lee Axtell Reese.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service